Share Draft (Checking) Accounts
The New Dimensions FCU Share Draft checking accounts satisfy a variety of needs as well as offering many money saving features. With our Share Draft accounts, our members enjoy:
- No per check fees
- No monthly service charges (on personal accounts)
- No minimum balance requirements
- Duplicate check copies
- Visa check cards
- Free iTalk telephone banking service
- Free Online Anytime
- Free CU-e statements
- Free mobile banking app
- Free “Click-n-Pay” service
- Overdraft Protection
The Overdraft Protection added to the list of Share Draft features creates a “safety net” for our members circumventing merchant fees for a returned check and avoiding damage to your credit history. All New Dimensions FCU Share Draft accounts are attached to a Share Account (savings account). In the event of an overdraft, the money is transferred from the Share Account into the Share Draft account to cover the overdraft.
If the Share Account does not have sufficient funds to cover the overdraft, the credit union may provide Overdraft Privilege*. This service is provided with a $500 limit to members in good standing at the credit union. This service automatically covers checks and ACH transactions. To extend your Overdraft Privilege to ATM withdrawals and debit card transactions, download and complete the form below and return it to your branch. You may also "opt in" to this service by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reg E Opt In Form for Debit Cards
Lastly, the credit union offers an Overdraft Line of Credit (Application). The Overdraft Line of Credit is a pre-determined amount, disbursed in a minimum of $100 increments, incurs finance charges, and requires minimum payments.
In addition to personal Share Draft accounts, the New Dimensions FCU offers business checking accounts at a reasonable monthly fee.
Are you ready to experience the difference? Download our hassle-free Switch Kit today. We will be happy to help you make the switch to New Dimensions FCU.
* Accounts will be charged the standard fee of $25 for handling each overdraft created by check, ACH, Point-of-Sale, ATM withdrawal, in-person withdrawal, or other electronic item that is paid and $25 for items returned. An overdrawn balance must be repaid within 35 days. We may not pay items under your Overdraft Privilege if you do not maintain your account in good standing by bringing your account to a positive balance within every thirty day period for a minimum of 24 hours. We may also not pay items if you default on any loan or other obligation the credit union, or if your account is subject to any legal or administrative order or levy.