Take Charge Savings Program
The Take Charge Savings Program is designed to help teens "Take Charge of their future". By developing a healthy savings habit early in life, your young adult will learn to manage their money wisely. Owning a Take Charge Savings Account is easy at New Dimensions FCU. Check out the account benefits below:
- Take Charge Savings Program is for young adults age 12 up to their 18th birthday
- Only $5 minimum deposit is required
- Graduating high school seniors can apply for the New Dimensions FCU College Scholarship
- Coverdell Education IRA's available to save for college expenses
- Monthly birthday drawing - winner selects a prize from the Take Charge Prize Vault
- Any Take Charge Savings Program account that receives a deposit is entered into a monthly drawing for $20 cash
- Take Charge Savings Account holders between the ages of 16 and 18 can open a checking account and Visa Debit Card (of age joint owner/co-signer is required until the child turns 18)
Call us today to find out how to become a Take Charge Savings Program account holder!
Check out these interactive games, videos, and stories that help guide you through real-life money issues.