As a result of Taconnet Federal Credit Union merging with New Dimensions Federal Credit Union, certain systems will be unavailable, for a period of time, because of the conversion.
- Remote Deposit Capture (depositing a check with your phone app) will be unavailable for use on Thursday, March 29 at 5:00 p.m. until Monday, April 2 at 8:00 a.m.
- Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Teller-Phone (audio response) will be unavailable from Friday, March 30 at 6:30 p.m. until Monday, April 2 at 8:00 a.m.
- Bill Pay will be unavailable on Friday, March 30 at 6:30 p.m. until Monday, April 2 at 10:00 a.m. All existing payees and payments will be available after April 2 at 10:00 a.m.
- Access to balance inquiries or transfers at the ATM will be unavailable from Friday, March 30 at 4:00 p.m. until Monday, April 2 at 10:00 a.m.
- Shared Branching will be unavailable from Friday, March 30th at 6:30 pm until Monday, April 2nd at 8:00 am.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this merger. If you need any assistance or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to any of our staff and we will be happy to assist you.