Get the tools and resources you need when owning a home!
Sometimes all you need is a reliable resource to get things taken care of in your home. Whether it’s information on a new mortgage, refinancing, or miscellaneous info about when and how often should you get your hot water tank wrapped.
Join us on October 24th from 5:30 – 7 PM at our Waterville branch to find out what those resources are and where to find them.
Jennifer King, Mortgage Loan Officer, and Tanya Verzoni, Director of Financial Education will be going over the following topics that will help you along your journey.
- First-time Home Buyer Program
- NDFCU Mortgage Options
- PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) – What is it and how does it affect your loan payment?
- Refinancing your current mortgage – How do you know if it is the best option for you?
- Understanding the benefits of Home Equities
- Plus, we are offering homeowner budgeting tips, too!
Registration will fill up fast, so please RSVP by emailing email@example.com or by calling (207) 872-2771. The event is FREE and a pizza dinner is provided!
You can’t get any better than that! Free pizza, captivating discussion about the tools and resources used in homeowning (among friends), and the possibility of saving some money, by finding out your mortgage options and refinancing rates! We hope to see you there!