Looking for a no-risk investment with extremely competitive interest rates? A Certificate Account from New Dimensions FCU offers a higher rate of return than a Regular Savings Account. You can choose from a variety of terms to fit your needs.
The minimum opening deposit is $1,000.
- Terms for 6 months to 60 months
- Dividends paid monthly
- Penalty fee for early withdrawal
IRA certificates are a great way to invest your money within your overall IRA account and grow your retirement assets. Enjoy the guaranteed return of a certificate and tax benefits of an IRA with many of the same term and deposit features of the regular certificate accounts.
The minimum opening deposit is $2,000.
- A Traditional IRA may defer taxes on contributions and dividends earned – instead of paying taxes now, you pay the taxes when you withdraw funds in retirement.
- The ROTH IRA may be better suited for you if you think you will need your funds sooner than retirement – you invest after-tax dollars now and then typically will not pay taxes at the withdrawal period
- Coverdell Education Certificate Account (ESA) is a great way to help you save for your child’s educational future – contributions are non-deductible and you can withdraw the funds tax-free for post-secondary expenses