With a Health Savings Account (HSA) you can save money for future medical expense(s) and insurance plan deductibles. If you are under the age of 65 and covered by a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (and not another health insurance carrier or Medicare) then you may be eligible to open an account!
- No minimum deposit required to open
- Earns competitive dividends
- Free iTalk telephone banking service
- Free online and mobile banking
- Free CUe-Statements
Special features of the Health Savings Account:
- Tax-deductible contributions
- Tax-free withdrawals
- Flexible contribution schedule
We also offer a Sixty Plus Checking Account!
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Minimum Balance to Earn Dividends||Dividend Rate (APY*)|