We are currently hiring a Teller/Member Service Representative in:
- AUGUSTA, MAINE
- WATERVILLE, MAINE
- WINSLOW, MAINE
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which location you are interested in. No phone calls, please.
Teller/Member Service Representative
To provide exceptional service to credit union members by assisting them with their financial transactions, open new accounts, accurately describe credit union products and benefits. Performs a variety of duties to provide member services by receiving, paying out and keeping accurate records of all monies involved in paying and receiving transactions and acting in accordance with credit union security and regulatory requirements. Handles all customer interactions/transactions in a professional, courteous, and confidential manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome members and process member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transferring amounts from member accounts as directed, issuing money orders, official checks and VISA cash advances.
- Provide members with routine information concerning services and directs members to the Sales & Service department for specialized services.
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, policies & procedures. Adhere to all security procedures and regulatory guidelines for Regulation CC, the Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA Patriot Act/Customer Identification Act (CIP). Maintain confidentiality of current, past, and potential members and their personal and financial information.
- High school Graduate, or bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (preferred)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Punctual in order to support members and team members
- Function well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, energetic and motivated
Those holding this position must be capable of performing all duties and responsibilities, either unaided or with the assistance of reasonable accommodation as determined by management.
New Dimensions Federal Credit Union is an Affirmative Action Employer.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Cash Handling: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8-hour shift
All resumes will be kept on file for one year. We are an equal opportunity employer.