New Dimensions Federal Credit Union is pleased to provide our members access to comprehensive financial planning and investment management services through a strategic alliance with Randy Dean of Northeast Planning Associates (NPA).
Developing a sound financial plan for the future can be one of the toughest financial challenges our members face. Planning for retirement while saving for your children’s education, understanding your insurance needs, evaluating your investment options, and creating a forward-thinking savings plan — all while managing today’s expenses — can be overwhelming and confusing. Randy of NPA provides guidance to help you set personalized short- and long-term goals, potentially avoid costly financial mistakes and more.
NPA’s services include:
- Financial Planning (asset allocation review, tax planning, cash flow analysis, estate planning)
- Qualified Accounts (IRA, SEPs, 401(k), 403(b), Profit Sharing Plans)
- Advisory Accounts (mutual fund wrap accounts, active & passive strategies)
- Insurance Programs (life Insurance, annuities, long term care insurance, and disability insurance)
- Investment Programs (mutual funds, stocks, bonds, REITs, variable annuities)
- Educational Accounts (529 Plans, Educational IRAs, UGMAs, UTMAs)
- Non-Qualified Accounts (Standard Brokerage)
Meet Randall Dean
Randy is dedicated to providing meaningful financial strategies to address the concerns of individuals, families and business owners. His financial service approach is to build a long-term client relationship around trust and open communication and offer objective, honest advice using a fiduciary process by which financial objectives are identified and creative holistic financial planning solutions are recommended.
Whether your goals are wealth creation, preservation, distribution or transfer, Randy will develop, implement and monitor a unique financial plan designed for your risk tolerance, time horizon, and goals.
Randy lives in Madison, ME, with his wife and three children.
Financial planning offered through Northeast Planning Associates, Inc. (NPA), a registered investment adviser. Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through NPA, LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. The Credit Union, NPA, and LPL Financial are not affiliated: The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: MA, ME.