Each year, one scholarship is awarded to a graduating senior in the amount of $1,000.00 to be used for any school-related expenses, such as tuition, books, or supplies. * If you are currently a High School Senior and will be continuing your education at a college, university, vocational or technical school this fall, then don’t delay to apply for the annual New Dimensions FCU Scholarship!
To be eligible for the New Dimensions FCU Scholarship:
- The student must be a graduating high school senior
- The Student must be an active member of New Dimensions Federal Credit Union for one year prior to the Scholarship Application deadline (Example: deadline is April 1, 2019 – account has to have been opened prior to April 1, 2018)
- The student must be planning to attend an accredited educational institution (i.e. a 2 or 4-year college, vocational or technical school, trade school).
When submitting the Scholarship Application, please be sure to include the following:
- Completed scholarship application
- A current academic transcript
- One letter of reference from a teacher or guidance counselor
- A short essay (no more than 250 words) stating your long-term, professional goals, as well as your aspirations, interests, activities, and community involvement
Our scholarship program has concluded for 2018. Our application process will open in January 2019. At that time, students must return application by April 1, 2019, to:
New Dimensions Federal Credit Union
Attn: Marketing Department
61 Grove Street
Waterville, ME 04901
If you have questions or need help, please call us at (207) 872-2771.
*The check will be issued directly to the college, university, trade school, etc., prior to the start of the first college semester. This check will be sent on the winner’s behalf. New Dimensions Federal Credit Union reserves the right to make any changes in whole or in part to these awards.