Since Youth Month is about financial education we decided it would be a great idea to involve our K-12 local students in a fun and educational scavenger hunt during the month of April. Plus, with everything going on, we know parents are looking for fun activities while homeschooling their children. [and parents can play, too].
How to play:
- Every Monday in April the scavenger hunt questions will be uploaded to this page by grade level/age.
- Explore our website to find and answer the questions!
- Email your answers from the scavenger hunt along with your name, address, and grade level to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 pm on Friday.
- All entries with the correct answers will be put into a drawing.
- The winner will receive some New Dimensions FCU swag!
Here is the exciting part, the more you participate, the better the swag!
Grades Pre-k – 4th
Find the magic bunny throughout our website and tell me where you found them! [hint: there are 5 hidden bunnies].
Grades 5th – 8th
- How many personal savings accounts do we have at New Dimensions FCU?
- How many personal checking accounts do we have at New Dimensions FCU?
- Where would you put money that isn’t used for everyday spending?
- What do the 3 E’s stand for?
- How many New Dimensions FCU locations are there?
Grades 9th – 12th
- Where are the 4 Branches of New Dimensions FCU located?
- Which savings account is for members 0-18?
- What Checking account is for members 12 to 18?
- How many credit cards does New Dimensions offer?
- What is the maximum loan amount on a FICO Fit loan?
Adults 18 and older
- What is the minimum opening deposit for a Share Certificate?
- What loan does New Dimensions FCU have to help establish good credit?
- What is the APY on balances up to $15,000 on the Kasasa Cash checking?
- What is the program called where New Dimensions FCU goes into businesses and discusses Financial Education?
- Where are New Dimensions FCU branches located?