New Dimensions FCU is now offering the latest mobile technology making financial transactions even more convenient!
Introducing our new Person to Person Transfer (P2P) that can be done using your mobile phone and your NDFCU Mobile Account. Now getting money to your loved ones can be done anytime, anywhere and is as simple as a few keystrokes from your phone.
P2P transfers are a convenient way for members to transfer funds to individuals through your NDFCU Mobile Account.
- All you need is the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number.
- The intended recipient can open a PayPal account to receive the funds and does not need an account before the transfer.
- PayPal allows 30 days to claim the money. If after 30 days the intended recipient hasn’t claimed the money, it is returned to you automatically.
- $1.00 transfer fee, well below the cost of sending a wire transfer.
- Daily and weekly limits apply.
- $500 per day for a first-time recipient
- $1500 per day for established accounts
- $4000 per week maximum
Example Mobile Phone Transaction if a person wanted to send a recipient $100, the transaction would cost the sender a total of $101 with the added $1.00 fee. This feature is not only convenient, but it is also an inexpensive way of getting money to another person.